eLN CONNECT 2018 conference announced with keynotes from Julie Dirksen and Donald Clark
The eLearning Network has announced its biggest ever digital learning conference and booking is open for the London-based conference on 15 November 2018. The conference programme includes over 40 conference speakers, keynotes from Julie Dirksen and Donald Clark, lively debates led by top authorities from the world of digital learning, a dedicated exhibition and networking drinks to round off the day. Exciting leading-edge themes including curation, xAPI and artificial intelligence will be high on the agenda and Training Journal will be supporting and covering the event once again this year as sole Media Partner.
“CONNECT is the only UK learning technology conference to feature personal networking sessions prominently as part of its programme. Packed with insight, debates and case studies from industry thought-leaders, experts and authors we guarantee that in just one day, delegates will discover a new world of ideas, friends and associates to empower their learning and succeed as learning professionals,” said Phil Reddall, Chair of the eLN.
Top selling learning industry author and world-renowned instructional designer Julia Dirksen will explore how to design for behavoir change using techniques from the fields of neuroscience, behavioral economics, behavioral psychology, persuasive technology and user experience in her “Talk to the Elephant: Design for Behavior Change” keynote session.
EdTech Entrepreneur, Professor Donald Clark will explain why artificial intelligence will change what we learn and how we learn it in his keynote and will share real life examples across the learning journey, from engagement to assessment.
This year’s CONNECT line-up includes:
• Brilliant keynotes: Donald Clark talks about how AI is changing the design and delivery of learning and Julie Dirksen shares the research and techniques behind designing for behaviour change
• Real world solutions: case studies on success stories. How other practitioners are using learning tech today
• Disruptors and innovators: learn about leading-edge technology and what it can do for your organisation
• eLearning’s Big Debate: top authorities from the world of digital learning debate and answer your questions
• Micro-presentations: snappy, time-limited insights into today’s leading-edge tools and services
• Networking time: the most important session. Make new friends with our experts, fellow delegates and others
• Post event soiree! Relax with our community with drinks and nibbles, all on the eLN, as we reflect on the day
CONNECT takes place on Tuesday 15 November 2018 in the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London.
As a not-for-profit organisation, eLN has kept pricing for this event as low as possible. eLN Members will pay only £105+VAT for the conference which includes lunch and the post event soiree. Non-members will be charged £135+VAT. Places are strictly limited and early booking is advised.
For details of sponsorship and exhibition stand opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org