eLN Interactive Webinar Series: Create your own animated video with PowerPoint
A well-made video is a powerful way to get your message across, but you don’t need an expensive software licence to create a slick animated video. Or lots of experience in video creation and editing for that matter.
Most of us have used PowerPoint to create presentations, but maybe never fully appreciated the true capabilities of our familiar friend.
Lisa will share some tips and tricks for creating great videos with PowerPoint, as well as signposting you to some useful resources.
Then in true Bob Ross style, you’ll have the opportunity to work along with your host during the webinar to create your first PowerPoint video masterpiece. If you prefer to just watch the demo and unleash your creativity after the session, that’s fine too. Either way, we’re looking forward to seeing you there!
In this session you’ll learn:
- How to plan out your video before you get started
- Where to find image assets and creative inspiration for your project
- How to use animations and transitions for maximum impact
- How to bring your project to life with audio and narration
- That you can create a pretty impressive animated video for free, in less than an hour!
Lisa Walker is a Digital Learning Developer at Mencap.
She has created videos and other digital learning content for organisations across the private, public, and third sector and is a former Gold award winner at the Learning Technologies Awards, as well as a member of the judging panel since 2014.