eLN Scotland Bar Camp
The eLearning Network, in partnership with MindTools, D2L, and Junction-18, is delighted to announce its first face-to-face event in Scotland since 2019.
We are running a networking BarCamp in Glasgow on Wednesday October 27th from 5:30pm-9:30pm with a range of experts bringing diverse perspectives on workplace learning.
This will be an evening of networking, free drinks, free food, and thought-provoking discussions on the mezzanine level at the Bavaria Brauhaus in Glasgow.
How a BarCamp works
- Each speaker has 15 minutes to host a conversation at a table.
- When the time is up, attendees move to a new table and topic.
- Once everyone has had a chance to visit all conversations we’ll return to chatting and drinks.
The evening will be hosted by Luke Merrick, board member at the eLearning Network.
We’re privileged to have wonderful speakers who will facilitate fascinating conversations. These include Alan Hiddleston of D2L, Ross Garner from Emerald Works (formerly GoodPractice), James McLuckie of MAPAL Group, and Cynthia Brett of Junction-18.
In this BarCamp, we will explore the theme of ‘Impact’ in workplace learning...
- How do we increase our impact on the business and on learners?
- What are common obstacles we face and how can we overcome them?
- How do we design and build solutions for impact?
How we're keeping you safe
- show proof that you are fully vaccinated (you can download your proof here);
- present a negative lateral flow test result that has been taken in the preceding 24 hours. This can be in the form of a text or email confirmation received after reporting your test result. (You can order a home test kit here and submit report results here).
Please note: A photo of the test result or showing the test kit itself will not be accepted as proof of a negative test.
We encourage you to sanitise your hands frequently while at the event.
For face coverings, we will follow the venue’s policy of recommending you wear a mask when not seated at a table.