What does e-learning excellence look like? What does it take to win gold?
The eLN is delighted to present to its members this fantastic opportunity to meet with gold and silver award winning e-learning producers.
The Learning Technologies Awards, which are judged by the eLN, represent the best the industry has to offer. At this event, you can see for yourself what it takes to be best in class. The people behind the prizes will be there to showcase their work and share their own backstories:
• Hilti and Fuse Universal: Silver for Best use of social and collaborative learning technologies
• Brightwave & PWC: Gold for Best use of learning technologies to ensure compliance
• CCEA: Double gold for Best learning game UK and Excellence in the design of learning content (Public & non-profit sector)
• John Lewis Partnership: Double gold for Best use of mobile learning and Best use of blended learning (UK)
• Speexx: Gold for Best online distance learning programme
• Tesco and Media Zoo: Silver, Best use of learning technologies to ensure compliance
What challenges did they face? How did they overcome them? And of course, what can you learn to apply to your own eLearning projects?
About the Day
This event is free to all full members of the eLN. (Please note: Your membership must be valid on the 29 March 2019.)
Registration will start at 9.30, with the first speaker beginning at 10.00. The day will finish at 17.00.
There will be several networking opportunities throughout the day.
Catering will be provided throughout the day.
Venue kindly provided by Aviva
About the Learning Technologies Awards
Learning Technologies are the proud hosts of the annual Learning Technology Awards, which showcase some of the most recognisable, memorable, and life-changing e-learning worldwide. The awards are internationally recognised and open to organisations of all sizes – if you offer outstanding e-learning, then you should be entering the Learning Technology Awards! Independently judged to the highest and most rigorous of standards, there is no greater recognition of hard work and commitment to e-learning than winning a Learning Technology Award.
Log is as a member to book. Become a member here. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re having problems booking tickets.
You can attend this workshop free if you are a full eLN member.
It’s only £29 to join and as well as attending our workshops for free you will receive a range of other great benefits. Click the link below to learn more!
Or, if you are already an eLN member please log-in to register for this event.Join the eLN Login
Friday 29th March 2019, 9:30am-5:00pm