Manchester Discussion Hub
The eLearning Network, in partnership with Instinct Resourcing, is delighted to announce another face-to-face event this time in Manchester.
We are running a discussion hub session In Manchester on Wednesday November 24th from 2.00pm-5.00pm with a range of experts and eLN directors sharing their thoughts on different impacts in the learning world.
This will be an afternoon of networking, free food, drinks, and thought-provoking discussions at Dive bar in Manchester city centre.
What the afternoon will look like
- Discussion hub – each speaker will host a table where you can join, listen to their topic and share your views, ask questions and interact with other eLN members.
- Networking Area for members to mingle and catch up
- Food and drinks in the bar area to continue the networking theme of our event
How we're keeping you safe
- show proof that you are fully vaccinated (you can download your proof here);
- present a negative lateral flow test result that has been taken in the preceding 24 hours. This can be in the form of a text or email confirmation received after reporting your test result. (You can order a home test kit here and submit report results here).
Please note: A photo of the test result or showing the test kit itself will not be accepted as proof of a negative test. We encourage you to sanitise your hands frequently while at the event. For face coverings, we will follow the venue’s policy of recommending you wear a mask when not seated at a table.