Learning Design Live 2016
Learning Design Live, taking place at World of Learning on 19 & 20 October at the NEC, Birmingham is specifically for anyone involved in learning tech design.
You will be able to get in-depth advice and share ideas with other design specialists.
- Gamification – the latest techniques
- Rapid design and development
- Brain friendly e-Learning
- How xAPI can help
- John Curran, Director at Designer for Learning & Chair of the eLearning Network
- Dr. Maureen Murphy, Managing Director & e-Learning Strategist, Aurion Learning
- Clive Shepherd, Director, The More Than Blended Learning Company
- Samantha Yates, Learning Designer Lead, The Moment – Advanced Digital Learning
- Andrew Downes, Learning & Interoperability Consultant, Watershed LRS
Be inspired and share ideas with other design specialists at this autumn’s learning tech haven at the World of Learning.
Spaces are limited! Learning Design Live is to free to attend and booking is required >>
See you there!