There are a few different ways you can enter a building. You can clamber through a window. You can go full Santa and wriggle down the chimney, or you could adopt the Hulk approach and smash your way in.
Of course, the more traditional way in is to use the door. This, however, presents a challenge if you don’t have a key.
The same can be said for establishing relationships and building a company in the learning technologies industry. Sure, you could try and smash your way in, but you’d need a big budget for that and you’re likely to make a bit of a mess in the process. So, door it is then!
This is where Industry Partnership with the eLN comes in. Through this type of membership, you get a key to access a vibrant community of hundreds of forward-thinking learning technology practitioners in the UK and Europe.
So put down the crowbar, take off your Santa suit, and give Bruce Banner a cup of herbal tea to calm down, because we’re going to look at what Industry Partnership can do for you and your organisation.
Who is it for?
Industry Partner membership is for organisations looking to grow their brand and establish relationships in the learning technologies community.
What does it cost?
Only £250 per year.
That’s the same as 100 coffees. Or 1,250 jam doughnuts. Or one shiny new computer monitor.
What's in it for me?
As a partner, you get access to a whole host of benefits:
- You can increase awareness of your events through eLN promotions.
- Feature the products and services you provide on our Industry Partner web page.
- You can use the eLN Industry Partner logo on your company website.
- You get the opportunity to host a webinar for the eLN community.
- Host a members-only meeting or workshop online.
- Submit your blog post to the eLN website and newsletter.
- Enrol one member for free.
- You can stand for election and vote for the eLN Board of Directors.
- Receive the monthly newsletter with industry news and events.
- Access to the members-only Slack channel.
- Sponsor face-2-face event in London, Scotland, Manchester or Birmingham.
- Access discounted sponsorship fees to exhibit at the annual CONNECT Conference.
In addition to these, we’ll contact you about other opportunities as they appear during the year. Plus, we’re open to your ideas too, so get in touch with suggestions!